I became a Group Fitness Instructor because I absolutely love motivating others to reach potentials they never deemed possible. Promise – you won’t be disappointed
- Life Time Academy
- ACE Certified/ Group Fitness Instructor
- American Red Cross CPR/AED
- TRX (TRX) – Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously. Enjoy 4 rounds of lower, upper, core, and cardio for the perfect low-impact total body workout.
- SHED Circuit (C) – Circuit-based workout incorporating all sorts of tools for a fun workout
- Shockwave (SW) – This class is the definition of crazy fun! Legs + core + arms + cardio (rowing) = TOTAL BODY! You will absolutely work up a sweat but will also probably be smiling. It’s a rush!!
- Outdoor Sculpt (OS) – We will job to the nearby grassy area for a total-body workout. Weather permitting.
- Indo-Row (IR) – Made for all types of folks. Start with a warm-up then a pressure test, various waves and ends with a race! You can feel this workout in your whole body but especially your legs. Rowing also burns twice as many calories as spinning.
- BOSU Triple Sweat (B) – Incorporates cardio, strength and core for an efficient total-body workout all on the BOSU!
- HIIT Fusion (H) – Tabata-style “work-rest” ratios of legs, cardio, arms and core for another efficient total-body workout.
- Total Body Conditioning (TBC) – Rounds of legs, cardio, arms and core with rotating stations incorporating various equipment (TRX, BOSU, kettlebells, weights, medballs, etc).
- Thursdays 5-5:50pm HST (TRX)
- Total Body Circuit
- Beach Bootcamp
Current Schedule at Body in Balance (Lahaina, Maui)