finally ready to make a public announcement…
|Hiking in Boulder, Colorado|
- Never lived outside of Minnesota
- Duluth for undergrad does not count!
- Have always wanted to live in CO since I was little
- Looked at a few different colleges
- Almost moved there after undergrad multiple times
- I always had an excuse
- Career, boyfriend, lease, miss my family/friends, etc
- No excuses holding me back
- Job ending, no desire for a man in MN (and kinda excited for a whole new pool of applicants HA), apartment lease is ending…but I already miss my fam/friends ah
- Happy I have some family and a few friends there already to help make the transition a bit smoother!
- Strive to work in the fitness/athletic event/outdoor industry
- Much more opportunity and possibilities in CO
- Love mountains and outdoor adventures
- Snowboarding, hiking, white water rafting – I think I’m gonna have some fun
- Training in the altitude will take my body to the next level
- Cannot wait to make my athletic event training a top priority. No distractions.
- I already have a 2016 list of ideas going. Please add if you know good ones!
- Nice people in CO
- This really helps. Like an extension of good ole MN!
- 31 and not getting any younger
- Now or never stinker!
- Fresh start and new beginnings
- Beyond ready for this
- Why NOT?!
- We live once – riiiight?
- I strive to live my life with no regrets.
What I’m looking for:
- Industries: Fitness, Athletic Events, Health, Outdoor, Adventure
- Area: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications, Promotions, Events
|2016 Goal: Ironman 70.3 Redemption|